Briohn Building Corporation is a family-owned, commercial design/build construction company founded in 1979. We measure success not by the projects we construct, but by the relationships we build: with our clients, our team and the communities around us.
Here are some of the ways that we do this:
Supporting our Team:
- Corporate wellness program
- On-site fitness studio
- Training programs with professional development
- CPR training for all employees
- Team building gatherings,outings and activities focused on camaraderie,relationships and fitness
- Generous benefits package
- Rigorous safety program
Supporting our Community:
- Donating our time and talent to a number of worthy causes, including: MACC Fund, Trek 100 Bicycle Ride, McKey Christmas Club, Medical College of Wisconsin Cardiovascular Center, Christian Athletes Association, Vince Lombardi Cancer Funds, American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation, University of Wisconsin Athletics and Men’s Rowing Program, Marquette University Athletics, Brookfield Rotary, Sussex Park Department, Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Bethany Christian Services, Real Estate Alliance for Charity, United Way, Southeastern Wisconsin Adaptive Ski Program
- Corporate match for United Way
Supporting Our Clients:
Briohn maintains a team dedicated to excellence and value-driven results for our clients. We offer the most current tools to our professionals so that we can bring the high-quality solutions our clients expect. Our commitment to our clients is to work tirelessly until they become "Raving Fans".